Tuesday 18 September 2012

Back to Humanity

Ah, it's amazing what a difference a few days can make!  No more pain, no more heart burn, no more feeling sorry for myself:)

It has continued to be beautiful and sunny in Vancouver so over the last couple of days I have been doing my best to take advantage in my own small way, sitting outside on the patio, or enjoying coffee and the fresh air with Keetah.  Hopefully the rainy season won't start for a couple more weeks!

Fundraising for the Run for the Cure is continuing at a rapid rate, Sheryl's Specimens is one of the top 10 teams!!!!
Great job everyone, and thank you to all of our donors!
I am curious to see what kind of outfit I will be wearing.  I promise to post a picture for all of you that are not at the run on the day.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear you're feeling better and enjoying the late summer sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sheryl,
    At last I have figured out out how to do this because Craig and Rocio are here with me at my place. You have been on my mind nad in my heart and I have been wanting to be in touch.
    I am delighted to hear that you feel better and I pray that continues and I KNOW it will.
    Will keep in touch.
    Much Love,
    Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. After flubbing around a bit I finally found your team... and donated :) Wish I could be there to cheer you and your team on.. but I'll have to do it from the flat lands of Calgary! Take care and have a blast on Sunday!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete